ATTENTION: All Parish Priests, Parochial Vicars, Rectors of Shrines, Parish Administrators, Parish CLPR Coordinators
Dear Fathers, Monsignori, Brothers and Sisters:
As we prepare to celebrate the Seasons of Lent, Holy Week and Easter, we are sending you once again the following guidelines:
– Liturgical Notes of the Rite of Burning Old Palms
– The Rite of Burning of Palms (English and Tagalog)
– The Rite of Distribution of Ashes Outside the Mass (English and Tagalog)
– Prayers of the Faithful for Ash Wednesday (English and Tagalog)
– The Rite of the Sacrament of Reconciliation with Individual Confessions (Penitential Rite recommended for “Kumpisalang Bayan”)
– The Liturgical Guidelines for Lent, Holy Week and Easter.
We enjoin all our parish communities to prepare well for these sacred days of prayer and worship, and to allow all our activities during this period to focus on the great mystery of God’s love and mercy as revealed in the Passion, Death and Resurrection of Jesus our Savior.
Yours in Jesus and Mary,
REV. FR. JOHN FRANCIS FREDERICK K. MANLAPIG
REV. FR. CARMELO O. ESTORES