DOP CIRCULAR NO. 2017 – 046
17 April 2017
ATTENTION: All Parish Priests, Parochial Vicars, Rectors of Shrines, Parish Administrators, Coordinators of CLPR, and MAS
SUBJECT: BASIC FORMATION SEMINAR FOR ALTAR SERVERS
Dear Fathers, Monsignori, Brothers and Sisters:
This is to formally inform you of the forthcoming Basic Formation Seminar for Altar Servers on SATURDAY, 22 APRIL 2017, from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. at San Ezekiel Moreno Oratory, C5 Extension, Las Piñas City.
In view thereof, please send the following to this seminar:
- Newly recruited members, 12 years old and not more than 19 years old.
- Members who are above 12 years old and have been serving, but have not attended the Basic Formation or training.
- Existing members who were not able to attend the formation conducted last year and who are not yet commissioned.
As all our current and future seminars, Basic and Ongoing, shall end with the proper commissioning of the members of the ministry, may I urge you to send lay workers who may fall in any of the categories mentioned above.
Please take note of the following requirements:
- A Letter of recommendation, duly signed by the parish priest. (Please put the full names of the participants and arrange them in alphabetical order)
- Please fax a copy of the letter of recommendation to the Office of the Pastoral Department at Telefax No. 850-9315 ONE WEEK BEFORE the scheduled seminar.
- The original copy of the Letter of Recommendation should be presented upon registration on the actual date of the seminar.
- Registration on the actual date of the seminar shall begin at 7:30 am.
- Participants are to register individually.
Food stalls/restaurants are available where participants may buy their snacks and lunch.
REV. FR. JOHN FRANCIS FREDERICK MANLAPIG
REV. FR. CARMELO O. ESTORES