DOP CIRCULAR NO. 2018 – 092
12 September 2018
ATTENTION: ALL PARISH PRIESTS, PARISH ADMINISTRATORS, RECTORS, PAROCHIAL VICARS and BEC COORDINATORS
SUBJECT: REMINDERS FOR THE LCR ENCOUNTER
Dear Reverend Monsignori and Fathers,
Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
In view of the LCR Encounter which will be held from Friday – Saturday, September 14 – 15, 2018 at the Club Balai Isabel, Talisay, Batangas, the Commission on BEC Animation and New Evangelization (COMBANE) has prepared some important reminders for the forthcoming activity.
REMINDERS FOR THE LCR ENCOUNTER
- Club Balai Isabel address: Banga, Talisay Batangas
- On South Luzon Expressway, simply go straight past the end of the highway and straight to the STAR Tollway.
- Go up the ramp at the Tanauan City exit and turn right. You are now on the National Highway.
iii. Follow the road going to Talisay.
- When you reach the town proper of Talisay, go straight ahead.
- Club Balai Isabel is 500 meters from the town proper on your left side.
- Registration and check-in
- Registration and check-in is between 12:30pm to 1:30pm.
- Upon arrival, please proceed to Business Center. A member of the Diocesan BEC team will assist you with your registration and give you your room key, and other program paraphernalia.
iii. Room configuration
- Priests (two in a room)
- Lay / Religious sisters (6 in a room)
Should you wish to be given a different room configuration (i.e, single occupancy), additional charges will apply and will be settled directly to Balai Isabel upon check-in.
- After registration, you may proceed to your designated room assignment.
- Proceed to the Talisay Pavilion between 1:30pm to 2:00pm.
- Program/Activities start at 2pm.
- There is a swimming pool activity. Please bring appropriate swimming attire. (Club Balai Isabel prohibits cotton shirts and shorts with zippers in the pool).
iii. All meals (Snacks, dinner and breakfast) will be served at the Talisay Pavilion.
- The last activity on 14 September ends at 9pm
- There will be Eucharistic celebration in the morning of 15 September. All priests are requested to concelebrate and to bring their alb and white stole.
- Check out is at 11:30am on September 15. Lunch will be served at 12noon after check out.
May this short reminder help our participants in whatever way possible.
REV. FR. KEVIN LUTHER C. CRISOSTOMO
Commission on BEC Animation and New Evangelization
REV. FR. JOSEPH D. LANDERO